[IDD #ICA-648762]: COAMPS and NOGAPS data

Hi Brian,

re: we will add appropriate ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf ALLOWs for your machine for
FNMOC data

> Great!!  I will talk to our firewall guy here to make sure that all our ducks
> are in a row before sending you the info.

Very good.  Please work with your network folks to make sure that forward AND
reverse DNS is available for your machine.

> Would the data be in GRIB1 or GRIB2 format?

It looks to be in GRIB1 format.

> We're looking to push the data to our AWIPS and hoping that the AWIPS
> gribdecoder can handle it?

I have no idea if the grib decoder in AWIPS can handle the data.

> Thanks!
>
> Brian

Ticket ID: ICA-648762
Department: Support IDD