[IDD #KIC-710840]: NDFD 0-84 hours missing?

Hi Art,

re:
> We seem to only be getting the 90-180 hour NDFD fields... if they're being
> sent over IDD, could you provide the header/feed info?  If not, can they
> be added?

The only NDFD grids that are being sent in NOAAPort (and, hence, in the IDD
NGRID datastream) are the 90-180 hour forecasts.  The 0-84 hour fields are
_not_ being sent at all.

Here is a note we got from Brandon Hoch (Plymouth State) on the subject:

 "I had originally corresponded with Tom Yoksas on this issue (see Unidata
  support archives).  I had gone to a NDFD talk at AMS and emailed the
  authors, below is the response.  Not sure if there is anything you can
  do, but wanted to give you a heads up on this response.  It still does
  not make sense to me why day 4-7 grids are available via NOAAPORT but
  day 1-4 grids (which are much more useful to most users) are not.

  Cheers,
  Brendon