[IDD #VYA-733962]: LDM latency info and McIDAS access

Hi Guilherme,

re:
> We're still having latency issues at our LDM servers at Universidade
> de Aveiro. The department who is in charge for the network
> infrastructure has been notified and, according to them, nothing has
> changed in the network...

Well, something has changed, and it isn't on our end.

> In order to better evaluate the root of such
> problem they want evidence that one day the LDM worked with lower
> latency, but for obvious reasons we don't have such data! Does Unidata
> stores latency data (or graphs)? If so, we would really appreciate
> having something from last year, possibly before August.

I think we have an archive of the netCDF files used to store the rtstats
data, but I am not positive (this is something that was in Chiz's domain).
I will check our web server and get back to you.

> Thanks for your help!

No worries.

Ticket ID: VYA-733962
Department: Support IDD