[IDD #WFA-619667]: Request for CONDUIT feed

Hi Randy,

re: I think you have enough info to setup processing of the CONDUIT data
for THREDDS but... (see below for an update on SREF in THREDDS)

> Yeah. I think you are right. We have that and the documentation to go
> by. One thing I did not see in your pattern-action file is the
> processing of SREF data.

The SREF FILE action is contained in the pqact.threddsconduit file I sent
previously:

#
#
# Grid #212 SREF_CONUS_40km for ensprod_biasc and pgrb_biasc
CONDUIT
^data/nccf/com/sref/prod/sref.(........)/(..)/(.*)/.*212.(.*).grib2
        FILE
data/pub/native/grid/NCEP/SREF/CONUS_40km/\3/SREF_CONUS_40km_\3_\1_\200.grib2

> Is that an oversight or is noone interested in that data.

Folks are interested in the SREF data; it is one of the datasets that folks said
they would like to see in CONDUIT (without realizing that it was already there).
More below...

> We are seeing grib2 data coming in over noaaport with SREF
> prefix, although it is NOT the memember data.

I just talked to one of the THREDDS guys and learned that THREDDS does not
correctly
handle ensemble data.  THREDDS grib handling is being "refactored" right now,
and an
ETA for availability is 3-4 weeks (there are a number of things being changed
at the
moment including moving to netCDF-java 4.0).

The best way to be informed about the availability of a new THREDDS release is
to subscribe to the address@hidden email list.  This is done online at: