[IDD #WFA-619667]: Request for CONDUIT feed

Hi Randy,

re:
> We are trying to setup our firewalls to support connection to the
> CONDUIT. One question came up from our people.
> Is the port 388 access tcp only or also udp.

TCP only.  By the way, since you are not intending on being an IDD
relay site, your firewall only needs to be setup to allow outgoing
requests to port 388 on upstream machine(s).  Most firewalls are
configured to allow outgoing requests on pretty much all ports, so
there may be nothing that needs to be done at your site.  Then again,
if your site is _really_ locked down, you may need some configuration.

Ticket ID: WFA-619667
Department: Support IDD