[LDM #KXE-474956]: Feed Sites

Hi Adam,

re:
> Well an update.
> I am still having problems with sirocco (mostly only IDS|DDPLUS)

Your email prompted me to review old emails with LSU and with you to try
and figure out what may be the problem in using sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu as
one of your primary upstream feed sites...

Back in May of 2005, you and I exchanged emails about which machine at LSU
you should be feeding from.  The comment made then was that pavan.srcc.lsu.edu
is the LSU machine that should be used: