[IDD #FBD-302167]: Request for FNMOC data feed

> We would like to obtain access to the FNMOC feedtype.  Here is our info:
>

> Site: Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
> LDM Administrator: Michael Lucks, 443-778-3520, address@hidden
> Hostname: sti-ldm-lv1.jhuapl.edu
> Feedtype: FNMOC
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Lucks

Hi Mike,

The FNMOC (NOGAPS & COAMPS output) feed is currently not active. FNMOC is
addressing some hardware and personnel issues regarding this.

If you are subscribed to the ldm-users list, the availability of this feed will
be announced. If not, please subscribe at:

..this feed is out of our control and we are appreciative of the efforts made
by FNMOC to deliver it to our community, but it is currently
not functioning.

The FNMOC feed is point to point, meaning we will do the correspondence for
you, but all feeds must originate at FNMOC and go the the desired
ingest node directly. Once the availability is announced please re-submit this
request if the desire/need for this feed persists.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support