Re: changes to u/utah ldm feeds

Greg-

Thanks. That's fine. Our college sys admin had a major back injury related to hanggliding. So, now we are white knuckling that everything will hold together until we complete the transition.

John
Greg McCurdy wrote:

John

I've added entries for 155.101.26.* to our ldm for your feed. We have been retrieving data (EXP) from cirp. I've set up wx1 as a secondary feed for this type. Does this sound correct for you configuration? Let me know if I've misunderstood anything.
 Thanks

Greg

John Horel wrote:
sure. no rush.

john

Greg McCurdy wrote:

John

I'm currently in Colorado on a field project. I'll return next week (after labor day) and I can make the changes to our ldm then. Will that be soon enough?

Greg
DRI

John Horel wrote:
We're migrating our ldm reception and redistribution from

cirp.met.utah.edu/boozer.met.utah.edu/155.101.17.13

and any others in that subdomain that might be listed

wx1.chpc.utah.edu/155.101.26.159

and redundant boxes within that subdomain (155.101.26.***)

Can the latter subdomain be added to the allow for our upstream ldm sources? I believe it is thelma and dri

We need to have both the old and the new running for a while until we complete the transition later this fall.

I'll let our downstream sites know about the changes once we make sure everything is working.

In the IDD site contact list Bryan White is listed for us.
I'll be the contact for now.

Thanks

John