[IDD #TXV-580074]: FW: [nws-changes] 20080708: data outage

Samuel,

The data is available, it currently is NOT being ingested into the LDM/IDD.

You can go to GODAE FTP server and access data:

http://www.usgodae.org/

...keep in mind the message you responded to was regarding data from the SPP
~to FNMOC not the FNMOC NOGAPS or COAMPS feeds.

As Tom Y mentioned FNMOC is in a hardware and personnel transition period, and
FNMOC NOGAPS availability will be announced on the ldm-users list.

If you have not subscribed to ldm-users, it would be good to do so
at:

..go to right nav bar to subscribe.

Cheers,

Jeff