Re: [ldm-users] FNMOC LDM data feed

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for providing the information! We really do appreciate it, and as I said previously, if there's anything we can do to help you, just contact address@hidden.

Thanks again!

Linda

Ignaszewski, Mark J CIV 63134 wrote:

All:

I am now the POC for the FNMOC LDM NOGAPS data feed.

I am sorry that the LDM feed has not been more reliable lately. Between personnel turnover and hardware issues (old hardware failing, new hardware still being prepared) we have experienced a sort of "perfect storm". I am still hoping we can revive the old hardware in the next day or so as a stop-gap until the new hardware can be brought online.

If we do not get the old hardware back up, the new system is still about two weeks from being ready.
I will keep this list updated on the progress.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Ignaszewski
Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center
Models and Data Team
7 Grace Hopper Avenue
Monterey, CA  93943
USA