[IDD #DXL-148563]: Six Minute Profiler data

Hi Brian,

re:
> We (CRH) act as a relay for the six minute profiler data for out field
> offices.  It looks like this data is no longer available.  I'm currently
> requesting:
>
> request FSL2    "^FSL2\.NPN\.AWCDF.06min(.*)"   vaughn.fsl.noaa.gov
>
> Is this still valid or can you point me to a new feed.

The LDM 'notifyme' utility is very useful for figuring things like this out:

<login as 'ldm'>
notifyme -vxl- -f FSL2 -o 3600 -h vaughn.fsl.noaa.gov

Review the output to see what the FSL2 product headers look like and then
fashion an Extended Regular Expression (ERE) to use in a test:

notifyme -vxl- -f FSL2 -o 3600 -p
'^^FSL\.NetCDF\.NOAAnet\.windprofiler\.(01hr|06min)'

Tweek the ERE until you get the set of products you want, and then use the
pattern
** inside double quotes ** in your ldmd.conf request action.

Please let us konw if this does not help get you going...

Ticket ID: DXL-148563
Department: Support IDD