[IDD #RZG-559297]: LDM: host name changed

Hi Steve,

Jeff Weber and I are currently looking at your LDM setup on triton...

We are unable to receive data in the single WMO feed request from
idd.cise-nsf.gov, and we are not sure why.  In order to troubleshoot
this further, we will need to attend to the LDM logging setup so
we can see what is happening during the feed request.  We will need
'root' privilege to make the LDM-specific additions to the /etc/syslog.conf
file.  Can you either provide us with the 'root' password, or setup
the machine to allow 'ldm' sudo privilege?

If you decide to send the password, please either call me (303-497-8642)
or send me an email at address@hidden that contains no reference
to your machine name or user the password is valid for.

Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: RZG-559297
Department: Support IDD