[IDD #RIC-103594]: IDD contacts for Kansas

Hi Daryl,

re:
> Me again.  You have better contacts for chinook.atmo.ku.edu than what is
> listed here:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/sitelist.html
>
> Both addresses bounced.

Institutions changing email addresses is one of the banes of our existence!

From what I can determine (until advised otherwise), Donna Tucker is the
contact at KU:

address@hidden

I have updated our IDD Site Contact page to reflect this.  I will send Donna
a note asking her who should be listed as the IDD site contact for KU.
(I will also ask that they resume sending IDD statistics).

> thanks!

No worries.

Ticket ID: RIC-103594
Department: Support IDD