20080220: Unidata/IDD contact at UNCO

Hi Gary,

Can you let us know who the current UNCO contact is for Unidata
Internet Data Distribution (IDD) related issues?

Background:

A request for WSI data is being made from tornado.unco.edu to
idd.unidata.ucar.edu.  This request will always be rejected on our end
since products in the WSI datastream are only available as
point-to-point transfers from WSI Corporation to the end user.

The WSI request is causing a LOT of ~ldm/logs/ldmd.log failure log
messages to be generated on our end. It would be most helpful if that
request was removed or commented from the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file on
tornado.unco.edu and the LDM restarted.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas
--
Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <