[IDD #IFM-792517]: moving LDM to a new host server

Hi Svetlin,

re:
> Thank you for your fast responses.

No worries.

> You were right our disk was full.

OK.

> But now we have another issue.  We clean the disk, we did
> "ldmadmin stop", "ldmadmin clean", "ldmadmin start" but when we try to watch
> it we dont see anything coming in. After starting LDM we see pqact.conf is
> syntacticly correct and the product queue was OK.

What does your ~ldm/logs/ldmd.log log file indicate?

Your other system, pleiades.coastal.edu, appears to be receiving a variety
of data with little to no latency.  For instance, here are 3 feeds that span
the range of data volume and number of products per hour:

CONDUIT
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+pleiades.coastal.edu

IDS|DDPLUS
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?IDS|DDPLUS+pleiades.coastal.edu

NNEXRAD
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NNEXRAD+pleiades.coastal.edu

Similar plots for fiji.coastal.edu show that you were receiving data with little
to no latency until approx. 14 UTC.  The latency plots for fiji support your
observation
that you are not receiving data on fiji.

> Our clock is one hour behind EST, did that contribute to the problem?

If your clock is off, it would affect your receipt of data especially if
your time was in the future from where it should be.  However, if your clock
is off in the opposite direction (set in the past from where it should be),
your data ingestion should not be affected.

You/we will get a better idea of what may be happening by reviewing the contents
of your LDM log file, ~ldm/etc/ldmd.log.

> Thank you.

No worries.

Ticket ID: IFM-792517
Department: Support IDD