From: Arthur A. Person [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:07 PM
To: Jeff Weber
Cc: Zehel, Samuel; address@hidden
Subject: Re: IDD Feed Request

Jeff, Samuel,

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007, Jeff Weber wrote:

Hi Art,

We would like to have California University of Pennsylvania feed from your
LDM host.

The point of contact at CUP is:

Samuel M. Zehel       address@hidden

Their machine name is:

shu.cup.edu
IP = 158.83.1.174

..and they are hoping to ingest:

NNEXRAD, NEXRAD2, PPS, AND IDS at this time.

Okay... you should be able to start feeding...

Art,

Is  ldm.meteo.psu.edu the machine running the cluster configuration?

Yes, that's the cluster name you should feed from.

Or should Samuel (if the feed is OK with you) point to a different
machine?

I hope you can accomodate this request, and please let us know if there
are any issues or concerns.

Nope... give it a whirl and let us know if there are any problems.

                            Art

Cheers,

Jeff

Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  address@hidden, phone:  814-863-1563