[IDD #VJN-743814]: GEMPAK

Hi Massoud,

re:
> Do you know by any chance what the grid size (i.e., row x column) is for
> the GOES IR composite image?
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/images/gemweb.gif

The GIF itself is 800x1000.  The underlying image appears to be the Super
National IR composite from NOAAPORT whose size is 1008x1536.  I would assume
that the grid size that Chiz works with is the same size as the original
image, so my best guess is that the grid is 1008x1536.

Its a shame that your schedule did not allow you to attend the GEMPAK
training workshop since Chiz is going into detail about how to create
these kind of things in it this week (yesterday, today, and tomorrow).

> Thanks for your time.

No worries.

Ticket ID: VJN-743814
Department: Support IDD