[TIGGE #BGR-338705]: A problem when perform LDM tests

Hi YangXin,

I apologize for not being able to get back to you before today.  I was involved
in
our Policy Committee meeting for the past two days...

The latencies reported by yakov for EXP feed type products leads
me to believe that the LDM transfer over port 388 from your machine to yakov is
working
well (i.e., no packet shaping).  I suggest that it is time to switch to use of
port
388 exclusively.

What is disturbing, however, is the latency being reported for products
injected on
tigge-ldm.cma.gov.cn  (indicated by the label
'tigge-ldm.cma.gov.cn_v_yangxin.cma.gov.cn').
The baseline latency of approximately 900 seconds indicates that the clock on
tigge-ldm.cma.gov.cn is off by about 900 seconds.  Can you investigate the
clock setup on tigge-ldm.cma.gov.cn and correct it?  Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: BGR-338705
Department: Support IDD TIGGE