RE: Drexel LDM - upstream feed site request

Hi Yoori and Michael,

I have the allows in place for your feeds on our host:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

I have it wide open (all feeds minus the proprietary feeds
GEM-FNMOC-NLDN_WSI-ACARS) for:

nopp.cae.drexel.edu

..and here is a sample file name from the new HYDRO feed currently on the
EXP channel:

EXP 000  NEXRAD4_KTLX_2007_04_19_191704.tar

Feed Sequence_Number (always 000 in this case) File_Name

So a blanket request would look something like this:

request               EXP     "^NEXRAD4"      mapserver.unidata.ucar.edu

NOTE:

You will have TWO requests, one for EXP to:

mapserver.unidata.ucar.edu

and all other feed requests will go to:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Michael,

Yes, indeed, I was at the CUAHSI HIS organizational meeting. It is nice to
be working with you again.

Cheers,

Jeff