Drexel LDM - upstream feed site request

Hi Yoori,

Sounds good to me, the LDM has been at Drexel before on:
newton.physics.drexel.edu

but it appears to have been taken down, so we can begin again with you, we
prefer to have just one feed to a campus, and then all other machines
wanting data, from that campus, would go to the primary machine for a
feed...this conserves bandwidth.

Do you know what feeds you will desire? Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/

Once we know what feeds you want, we will assign to you an appropriate
upstream host.

Cheers and welcome aboard...again :)

Jeff