Re: 20070322:NLDN Feed Request

Hi Jeff and Nick,

We already have an entry for UNF:

# University of North Florida
# Dr. Pat Welsh - address@hidden
# Mark Price - sysadmin - address@hidden
ALLOW   NLDN    ^crusty\.cocse\.unf\.edu$
ALLOW   NLDN    ^crusty\.ccec\.unf\.edu$

Because of the large number of institutions we feed
this data to (over 90 now) our policy has to be one machine
per campus.

Is the machine you are requesting a feed for a substitute
for the above? If so, are you the new systems
contact person?

If this is an additional feed for UNF we request
you feed from your existing campus feed (rules prohibit
you from distributing off campus in any form, but,
you can redistribute on campus).

Let us know,
David