[IDD #XFG-674454]: LDM/IDD contact at ERC

Hi Mark,

I apologize for not getting back to you on this yesterday.

re:
> Hi Tom, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your changes.  Based
> on your request you need an ALLOW line changed on the ldm server whose
> IP is 140.90.113.165?  If that is the case, then I am afraid I cannot
> help you there as we do not have an LDM server at that IP.

The fault was ours.  I was provided with an IP address and a suggestion
that it was a for an ERC machine.  The machine in question is actually
one at the MAX GigaPop (associated with the University of Maryland), not
ERC (as you well know).  I should have checked before sending you an email!

I apologize for misdirecting the request.  The good thing is that we learned
who we should contact when it is required.

Thanks for your reply...

Ticket ID: XFG-674454
Department: Support IDD