[IDD #XFG-674454]: LDM/IDD contact at ERC

Hi Hunter,

re:
> My name is Hunter Goosmann and I am the ERC contact person for NEXRAD
> inquiries. I would like to make myself known to you so when you have any
> questions you know how to contact me. My email address is

> address@hidden

> and my phone number is (828) 350-2415.

Nice to meet you.  Thanks for the updated contact information!

> As for technical inquiries related to the LDM data, if you could send
> any inquiry to notify@address@hidden, it will be addressed very quickly
> by the ERC Broadband team.

Excellent.  This is the information that we needed.  I will send my original
request to address@hidden presently.

> To give you some more information, ERC Broadband is a project of the
> Education and Research Consortium of the Western Carolinas (ERC) and it
> is this team that manages everything related to our network, multiple
> points of presence, and NEXRAD data and inquiries.

Very good.

> Have a wonderful day, and please update your records.

We will update our contact information records immediately.  Thanks for
the reply!

Ticket ID: XFG-674454
Department: Support IDD