[TIGGE #YSF-211129]: TCP tuning for TIGGE tuning

Hi YangXin,

I have confirmed that I can access tigge-ldm.cma.gov.cn.  Thanks.  I plan to
test with iperf and npad

   http://dast.nlanr.net/Projects/Iperf/
   http://www.psc.edu/networking/projects/pathdiag/

to try and determine what we can change to improve throughput.  I apologize for
the delay in
working on this.  I've have been out of the office working on other projects,
...  You can
always reach me directly at address@hidden

mike

> Hi, Mike,
>
> Now, the access to our LDM Server (tigge-ldm.cma.gov.cn) has been granted to
> zero.unidata.ucar.edu
> (128.117.140.56), please try it (I cannot do the test), any prblem, please
> inform me.
>
> The account I will send you is the user actually do the TIGGE Data Transfer
> via LDM.
>
> May we konw a little about your plan for the tests, I wish we have a way to
> communicate interactively
> if possible, maybe this can make the test process advance a bit faster.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> YangXin,
> Mar 6.