[IDD #FZH-751052]: ip change for CONDUIT feed clients [conduita|conduitb].fsl.noaa.gov

Hi Patrick,

re:
> Our CONDUIT LDM clients conduita.fsl.noaa.gov and conduitb.fsl.noaa.gov have
> been moved to new ips. These machines were accessing data from
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu and are presently unable to connect:
>
> Mar 01 17:33:56 conduita idd[5210] ERROR: Terminating due to LDM failure;
> nullproc_6 failure to idd.unidata.ucar.edu; RPC: Unable to receive; errno = C
> onnection reset by peer
>
> Could you check to see if the allow entries are for the new ips? The new ips
> are:
>
> conduita.fsl.noaa.gov has address 137.75.129.101
> conduitb.fsl.noaa.gov has address 137.75.129.102

The reason these machines are not being fed data from the Unidata IDD cluster,
idd.unidata.ucar.edu, is that reverse name lookup for either machine is
resolving
on the cluster nodes.  As a temporary measure, I have defined the host <-> IP
mapping in the /etc/hosts file on each cluster node.  This should get you going
ASAP.

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Patrick Hildreth <address@hidden>