Re: information before March meeting

Donna,

Would it be possible for you to send me the ldmd.conf file from your
"sasquatch" machine so that I can see the "request" and "allow" entries
that you are currently using?

Also, if possible, I'd like to see how downstreams are currently
formulating their
request lines to you. If you could send the output from the following
command:

grep -h topo ~ldm/logs/ldmd.log* | grep EXP | tr -s " " | cut -f5- -d: |
sort -u

This should create a list of site/patterns that looks similar to:
 aeolus.valpo.edu {{EXP, (.*)}}
 alpha.cs.unco.edu {{EXP|NGRID|CONDUIT|HDS, (.*)}}
etc.

Thanks,

Chiz

--