[IDD #PPU-517750]: CONDUIT feed

Hi Bob,

Please forgive me for taking so long to get back to your CONDUIT feed
request.  It is always hard to recover from week-long trips away from the
office :-)

re:
> We would like to connect to Unidata to receive the CONDUIT feed via LDM
> if possible.

I think that Texas A&M would be the best site for you to get CONDUIT From.
Please
contact TAMU directly since you will need to work with the folks there to
resolve
any data delivery-related problems.  You will need to provide TAMU with the
fully
qualified name and IP address of the machine you want to have the CONDUIT feed
sent
to.  It would also be a good idea to let them know that we recommended that you
contact them for the feed.

TAMU IDD contact:

Gerry Creager <address@hidden>

(NB: I am CCing Gerry on this reply.)

Please let us know if you run into any snags requesting a CONDUIT feed from
TAMU.

Ticket ID: PPU-517750
Department: Support IDD