[SCOOP #CIL-628524]: Re: 20060607: Do you have a minute

Hi Gerry,

re:
> Could I call later today? Discuss some of these?

I will be in my office all day after about 10:30 (dropping my truck
off for service).  Since there are no meetings scheduled, I should
be free to discuss this situation at length.

Tom

Ticket ID: CIL-628524
Department: Support IDD SCOOP