Re: IDD Connect Request

Hi Kelly,

Unidata's IDD/LDM is for universities and research facilities, we cannot
provide data directly to parties out of this realm.

Do you have any relationship with a nearby university?

We suggest to folks who desire to participate in the IDD/LDM and are not
affiliated with either a university or research facility, to work through
one of those avenues.

Let me know if you desire any further guidance.

Cheers,

Jeff