[Support #ZQO-437545]: request for IDD connection

Hi Kent,

Apologies for the delayed response.

San Diego Air Pollution Control District is ingesting data via the IDD/LDM
currently.

They have an arrangement with SJSU for the data delivery.

We, Unidata, provide data to universities and research organizations.

Ideally, since you and SDAPCD will probably desire the same data, the Air
Pollution Control Districts can begin to establish a topology of their
own..i.e. you would feed from SDAPCD, and so on.

I can check with SJSU amd perhaps UCLA to see if they are willing to feed you,
but I think the best path is for the APCD's to establish a topology. Unidata
can and will help you with that if you choose to go that route...this approach
scales much better...if we knew that you were to be the last APCD to contact us
we may arrive at a different conclusion, but I suspect there are more to come
:)

Let us/me know how you feel about this scenario and we can begin setting things
up.

Cheers,

Jeff

> I work with/for Ventura County Air Pollution Control District in
> southern California.  I would like to request access to receive your
> weather data.  I'll be doing this via gempak.
>

> Site name: Ventura County Air Pollution Control District, California
>
> Site Administrator:  Kent Field
>
> Email: address@hidden
>
> Phone: 805-662-6960
>
> Fully Qualified Hostname: VCAPCDGEMPAK
>

> 67.115.210.229 will be the IP address the system will pick up and use.
>

> If there is someone else i should contact about this please let me know.
>

> Thank you,
>

> Kent Field

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support