[IDD #TDB-217863]: Re: 20060414: NSF/ATM toplevel IDD rely node down

Hi Brendon,

re:
> It's been a few days, I'm assuming there will be an annoucnement when
> idd.geo.nsf.gov is back up?

One of idd.geo.nsf.gov's CPUs was replaced late yesterday by NSF/ATM IT
personnel.  A service call was made this morning to finish the hardware
service.  Now, we are faced with significant corruption of the root
file system.  Given this, the ETA for idd.geo.nsf.gov (aka atm.geo.nsf.gov)
being back online is midday tomorrow.

If you havn't already done so, you can use idd.unidata.ucar.edu as your
source for all datafeeds until idd.geo.nsf.gov is back online.

Ticket ID: TDB-217863
Department: Support IDD