[Datastream #SCB-883101]: Information about Frank's data

Hi Marcial,

We just got an email from the NOAA Family of Services manager, Julie Hayes,
that provides a URL to a document that lists the WMO Headings of NOAAPort
products.  This may help you and Vilma figure out all of the products that
are included in NOAAPort.

Here is the email that we received:

All,

Listed below is the URL address for the list (WMO Headings) of NOAAPort
Products.

http://www.weather.gov/datamgmt/doc/NOAAPort_Products040306.txt

Please be advised that we do not have an automated method for generating
this list in our current system.  Many of the products originate within
the AWIPS system and are directly up linked to NOAAPort.  Since we do not
provide the routing to NOAAPort for all products, we do not have an easy
way to generate a NOAAPort products list.  Therefore, the NOAAPort list
contains about 90% of products sent on NOAAPort.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  My
contact information is listed below.

Thank you.

Julie L. Hayes
--
The NOAA's National Weather Service has a Web Based Customer Relationship
Management

http://help.nws.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/doit.cgi?201~-533,,,,1:521:1:CIO

Thank you for using our CRM System.

Julie Hayes
Family of Services Program Manager
Work    301-713-0880  ext. 120 Tuesday - Friday
Work    240-393-3339 - Mondays
Fax     301-713-1409
Cell    240-393-3339
DOC/NOAA/NWS/CIO11