20060310: cluster design diagram?

>From:  Gerry Creager <address@hidden>

Hi Gerry,

re:
>You were going to get with me on the cluster design y'all are using.
>Might we either talk about it today or could you send me something?  I'm
>trying to finalize a proposal for the hardware grant for a top-tier
>somewhere in Texas.

Here is the URL for the Unidata Community Eletter article that I
wrote on our cluster some time ago:

June 2005 Community Newsletter
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/newsletter/2005june/05juneel.htm

  Full story on Unidata's IDD cluster
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/newsletter/2005june/clusterpiece.htm

This article may have enough for you to get a good idea of the
pieces of our cluster.  It does not go into technical specifics
for how we setup the software to make it work, however.  There
is currently no document that explains this at the level necessary
for an end users to setup their own cluster with no comment from
us.

>Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:44:50 -0600
>From: Gerry Creager <address@hidden>

Tom,

Thanks!  Back to catching up from too much travel!

Gerry