Re: 20060208:FNMOC Feed to BGSU

Patrick,

I have added unidata.bgsu.edu, unidata2.bgsu.edu, and unidata3.bgsu.edu to our LDM allow list. A request entry something like this will get you all of the NOGAPS fields:

request NOGAPS  "^US058GMET-GR1mdl.0058_0240.*" usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil

For complete details on NOGAPS file naming conventions, see:

http://www.usgodae.org/docs/layout/mdllayout.pns.html

Other NOGAPS documentation and data access information may be found at:

http://www.usgodae.org/cgi-bin/datalist.pl?summary=Go&dset=fnmoc_forcing_nogaps

If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me.

-Phil

--
 Phil Sharfstein
 GODAE Project Manager

Patrick L. Francis wrote:
Jeff & Phil...

Thank you for your willingness to open the feeds to
us... I would be grateful if you would place allows
for:

Name:   unidata.bgsu.edu
Address: 129.1.112.220

Name:   unidata2.bgsu.edu
Address: 129.1.112.221

Name:   unidata3.bgsu.edu
Address: 129.1.112.223

fyi weather.bgsu.edu is essentially just a web server now.

if by some chance you should be interested in our
existing feeds, I have integrated the statistics
from unidata on all of our machines here:

http://weather.bgsu.edu/server_volumes.php

Thanks again!

--patrick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Weber" <address@hidden>