Re: Fw: Obtain upstream data-feeds

Hi Chieko,

We did not get your previous message, but we can certainly begin from here
:)

Prior to assigning an upstream feed, it would help us to find an
appropriate site by determining what data feeds you desire to ingest.

Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/index.html

and

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/

..for more information.

Once we have those details, we can designate an upstream feed site
compatible with your needs.

Cheers and welcome aboard!

Jeff