Re: 20060119:LDM Stats

Jean,

Interesting......curious how that was done.

You did not confirm where you were feeding from, we have a machine:

from:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/siteindex.php

                         gempak.skywatch.org [6.4.2]

That is just now showing up, feeding from us:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

I can grep through the logs to see if this is you...I suspect it is, but
it is not feeding from SJSU.

So, please check where you are pointing your feeds..it is ok to feed from
us in the short term, but we will need to have you feed from SJSU as soon
as possible if you are not already.

This is the info we needed to allow SJSU to punch a whole in their
firewall to allow you access, it appears as if you are not showing up as:

wx.mts.sdapcd.org

Keep us posted,

Jeff