---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:02:01 -0600
From: ITS Net Outages Subject: [NetOutages] Internet Services NetOutage

     On Tuesday January 24th, 2006 at 6:30AM, the Packetshaper, a tool
used by Network Engineers to administrate NIU Internet & networking
traffic, will be upgraded. This work is scheduled to last 1 hour and as a
result, all Internet traffic will be down.  This includes FTP and
outgoing/incoming mail services, all web traffic as well as all Internet
reliant applications.

     The timeframe was selected to minimize the impact to our customers.
However, ITS regrets any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any
questions or concerns, please contact the ITS Customer Support Center.