20051201: NDFD

Hi Tom,

The NDFD is broadcast over the NGRID feedtype.

I have you allowed for that feed on:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Example pqact entry would look something like this:

# NDFD Grid 215
NGRID   ^[LM].U... KWBN
        PIPE    decoders/dcgrib2 -v 1 -d data/gempak/logs/ndfd.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/NAWIPS/gempak/tables
        data/gempak/model/ndfd/YYYYMMDDHH_ndfd.gem

Cheers,

Jeff