RE: 20051108: obtain upstream data-feeds

Hi Xiaoyan,

I have two feeds for you:

bigbird.tamu.edu

and

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Both should have allows for your machine:

152.20.76.184 for the DDPLUS feed.

Please do a:

notifyme -vl - -h bigbird.tamu.edu -f DDPLUS

(from 152.20.76.184 assuming your LDM is installed)

to verify that you are allowed to feed DDPLUS from bigbird and let me know
what output is generated from that command.

Cheers,

Jeff