Re: data streaming

Hi Wen,

What grids (model numbers) of the ETA (NAM), RUC, NGM, MRF (GFS), and
NOGAPS are you referring to?

Are these all the 211 (CONUS) grids?

Some models have 6 hour runs, while other are every 12...and NOGAPS, is
spotty with some parameters..

No worries about rtstats, that will not affect your data reception, but
thank you for the heads up...I will check on that.

Please send me your ldmd.conf if you can, and your pqact.conf files.

Also, if you could be more specific about what parameters are missing and
when, and if there is a repeatable pattern to these data gaps, so we can
determine if in fact you are missing data, or if it is in fact a reality
in data availability.

Cheers,

Jeff