Re: ldm allows for marine.unc.edu

Hi Brian,

..any ".marine.unc.edu" machine can access CONDUIT from our machine:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

ps: You may want to check the clock on eta as you have negative latencies
on the CONDUIT feed:

We know the LDM is fast, but.....

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+eta.marine.unc.edu

We suggest running NTP as often as necessary to keep your clock accurate,
time is VERY important to the LDM/IDD.

Cheers,

Jeff