20050627: Bigbird is now a dual Opteron

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi Gerry,

re: bigbird has risen again

I see that you loaded Tcl/Tk on 'phoenix' (the name bigbird _should_
have :-), thanks.

The ~ldm/util/uptime.tcl monitoring script also needs 'iostat'.  Can
you or someone else there load 'iostat'?  I think that should be it
(but you never know).

Thanks in advance...

>From address@hidden  Wed Aug 31 16:37:26 2005

I'll do it now.

Thanks, Gerry

>From address@hidden  Wed Aug 31 16:39:33 2005

Color it done.  Sorry I didn't see the e-mail earlier.  Been head-down
revamping some of the radar mosaic color ramp and writing proposals.

gerry