Re: RE : 20050817:Allow for GEM Feed

Bonjour Marc,

adiabat is still having difficulties reaching:

ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca

Having adiabat do an rpcinfo command we get:

rpcinfo: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection reset by peer

program 300029 version 5 is not available

However, from our ingest machine, shemp:

/local/ldm/etc/GEMPAK% hostname
shemp.unidata.ucar.edu
/local/ldm/etc/GEMPAK% rpcinfo -n 388 -t ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca 300029 5
program 300029 version 5 ready and waiting

So, for some reason, ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca is refusing TCP connections from
adiabat.

Could there be a firewall that is blocking adiabat?

Can you please send me the allow for adiabat from your ldmd.conf?

This is beginning to look familiar, as we were having difficulties with
our last feed request from Valparaiso....which we are still feeding from

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Can we serve adiabat the data until we resolve the connection issue?

Thank you,

Jeff