20050714:NOGAPS Feed Request -> SPAWAR

Hi Phil,

The good folks at SPAWAR [Antarctic (McMurdo)] would like to ingest the
NOGAPS model output.

"I would like to test delivery of NOGAPS products via LDM and compare the
performance to the traditional MetCast program.  We (SPAWAR Charleston)
are implementing an LDM node at McMurdo Station, Antarctica in support of
NSF operations."

Their machine name is:

gamma.spawar.navy.mil

IP =  150.125.20.150.

Contact info:

"Vehorn, Robert CIV SPAWARSYSCEN Charleston SC J672"
<address@hidden>

--Bob,

If the request gets approved you can point your request to:

usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil

I hope you can accomodate this request..please cc me on any future
correspondence  re this feed request.

Cheers,

Jeff