Final planned power outage for SJSU Network

For those sites feeding from rossby.met.sjsu.edu:

We have a 12 hour planned power outage in the campus computer center this Saturday, July 9th, from 8PM PDT to Sunday, July 10th 8 AM PDT (03Z to 15Z on 7-10)). This will cause a network outage and we will be unable to relay IDD data. Those sites feeding from rossby may wish to use their failover sites for the weekend.

Our campus computer center is installing a complete generator on demand power backup system, this is hopefully the final outage of the project.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the short notice. During the last outage they were able to maintain the Internet, but I have just been informed that this time the Internet will be down.

-Mike

Mike Voss
Department of Meteorology
San Jose State University