20050615: idd.wunderground.com (cont.)

>From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

Hi Harry,

re: feed from Weather Underground
>I can connect to idd.wunderground.com, but I never see a product.

OK.  I sent off a note to Jeff Masters <address@hidden>
asking him to find out what could be wrong.  Either I or Jeff will
get back to you when the problem is found.

re:
>I am unable to send in my stats to rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu from
>freshair.atmos.washington.edu.  The error message I get is "RPC: Timed Out".

As far as freshair not being able to send real time stats to
rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu, I will talk with Mike Schmidt about
this when I get into work.