Re: 20050609:I2 vs commodity SJose -> UAF

Hi Jim et al,

U of Wash feeds from us (UCAR) via I2, and would go to UAF/GI on I2 as
well so suspect latencies to be quite low..

We are using the LDM, quite easy to re-configure to ingest from U of Wash
instead of SJSU..just edit the ldmd.conf file in ~ldm/etc..and stop and
re-start.

So yes and yes...;)

We will dial this in at your convenience,

Jeff