20050606: ERCWC LDM setup

Hi Lou,

Re BW usage, our "rtstats" program does only have 1 minute "granularity",
but due to the nature of the products and datastreams (The big ones are
bursty i.e. model output) or at a regular interval ( 5 or 6 minutes  for
level II radar 5 =storm mode 6 = clear air), so I would suspect that the
info provided may be enough to strategize BW use.....and CRAFT and
CVONDUIT feeds do "drive" the IDD as they are the lions share of volume.

I'm sure you are familiar with MRTG:
http://www.mrtg.com/

What exactly are you desirous of, perhaps we can craft it :)

Cheers,

Jeff