Unidata User Support

From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

--------------010700030103030002040907

The LDM on thelma is up, and allows me to connect, but it is not sending
me any data.

From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

thelma is still down.  What are my backup sites for CONDUIT?

Harry,

John Stokes did some work on thelma, and it is back up now- if you still
aren't seeing data, let us know. You can fail over to idd.unidata.ucar.edu
(cluster) for any feed that is coming from thelma.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

<

<

(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000

<

<

<

Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support

<

<

--------------010700030103030002040907

<head>
 <title></title>
</head>
The LDM on thelma is up, and allows me to connect, but it is not
sending me any data.<br>
Unidata Support wrote:
type="cite">
   <pre wrap="">From: Harry Edmon <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="" class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:address@hidden">"mail
to:address@hidden">&lt;address@hidden&gt;</a>
   </pre>
 <pre wrap=""><!---->
 </pre>
   <pre wrap="">thelma is still down.  What are my backup sites for CONDUIT?

   </pre>
 <pre wrap=""><!---->

--
**************************************************************************** &
lt;
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program &
lt;
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 &
lt;
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="" class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:address@hidden">"mailto:address@hidden">sup
address@hidden</a>                                   Boulder, CO 80307
 &lt;
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- &
lt;
Unidata WWW Service              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="" class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support">"http:/
/my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support">http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/supp
ort</a>  &lt;
lt;
 </pre>

--------------010700030103030002040907--

--
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <