20050412: request for NOGAPS IDD feed from SPAWAR

>From: "Vehorn, Robert  SPAWAR" <address@hidden>

Hi Jeff,

Bob Verhorn of SPAWAR is requesting an IDD feed of NOGAPS data.  Can you see
that
he gets setup?  Thanks.

FYI, Bob is one of the participants in the IDD-Antarctic.

------- Forwarded Message

From:    "Vehorn, Robert  SPAWAR" <address@hidden>
Date:    Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:06:46 EDT
To:      <address@hidden>
Subject: NOGAPS data

Hello Tom,

I would like to try receiving NOGAPS data via LDM.  We currently use
the Navy's MetCast ap plication to access the data directly from FNMOC,
but I'd like to see if we can consolidat e that into the LDM.  This
would mean one less piece of software for us to configure and s
upport.  Can you feed NOGAPS to us from Unidata, or (maybe better) can
we get a feed from FNMOC?

Thanks, Bob Vehorn

------- End of Forwarded Message